How does the new Booking Engine work?
Courses are listed in the left side menu (1) organized by region. Expand a region by clicking on the + sign (or collapse a region by clicking the - sign).
- There is a shortcut to search for tee times (2) on the main page - just select the options from the drop-down lists.
- Log in or sign up for an account (3) to make shopping easier. The booking system will remember your information for future bookings and allow you to view your booking history. You can easily change your profile by clicking "My Account". (this is separate from logging in to the GolfBC website - unfortunately it is not possible to link the two systems)
- Once you have selected a golf course from the menu (1), you will be redirected to the golf course booking page. Here you can view a map and course information, and see the available tee times. By default, the system will list up to 10 tee times around your requested time. To view more options, change the time or date in the search box (4).
Tee times can be booked for 2-4 players. Single golfer? Please contact the golf course to add your name to the waitlist (1.800.i.GolfBC).
- Tee times are listed in summary format. To view more information on a tee time, click [+] Show Details (5). This will show any conditions or promotions that may be part of this time.
- To cancel a tee time, there is a link at the bottom of the bookings page.
- All prices quoted are subject to 12% HST (in BC) or a 4.16% Sales Tax (in Maui). Tax will be added upon check-in at the golf course, when payment is taken.
Online tee time bookings are powered by GolfSwitch® and are made through a secure interface with a credit card. Your credit card will serve as the guarantee for the tee time. Final payment will be made at the golf course when you check-in; rates are subject to applicable taxes (rates posted for courses in Canada are in Canadian Funds, and for courses in the USA are in US Funds) which will be added at check in. After you have made your reservation, you will receive a confirmation e-mail message indicating your reservation date, time and confirmation number.