Posted on 15th June, 2020 Source: GolfBC
In consideration of the health and safety of our Guests and Team Members, the restaurants at GolfBC's golf courses are offering a digital version of the food and drink menu to minimize touchpoints during the dining experience. By using a mobile phone's camera app, scanning the QR code (provided on the tables or on posted flyers) will open up the menu in the phone's browser.
Additionally, single-use paper menus are also available. In efforts to reduce our environmental footprint as much as possible, these menus are printed on recycled paper and recycled after use.
Want to check out the menus in advance? Click the following links for each golf course restaurant.
- Table Nineteen at Nicklaus North (Whistler)
- Table Nineteen at Olympic View (Victoria)
- Lakeside Grill at Mayfair Lakes (Richmond)
- Canyon Bar & Grill at Gallagher's Canyon (Kelowna)
- Sarazen's Restaurant at The Okanagan Golf Club (Kelowna)
Back to blog posts...